For any, and every, business – there should be customised Company Policies in place to protect yourself, your business AND your employees.
Ensuring that you have them in place will also help your employees where they stand in your business and what their rights and responsibilities are, if any. It removes any uncertainties and ensures every team member is on the same page.
By purchasing this bundle, you will receive a tailored pack of company policies and procedures for you to implement into your business. Each policy has been thoroughly researched and prepared, meeting Australian guidelines.
As a business owner, with a team of employees (or contractors) – what policies do you have in place to safeguard yourself, your business and your employees and/or contractors?
If you have no policies – you’re at risk. They’re at risk. As a business owner and employer, it is your responsibility to make sure everyone is aware of where your company stands, and where they stand as an employee or contractor.
What do you receive?
When purchasing this product, I will provide you with a customised suite of policies to immediately implement in your business. Your customised company policies include:
- Abandonment of Employment Policy
- Alcohol and other Drugs Policy
- Annual Leave Policy
- Annual Performance Review and Planning Form
- Compassionate Leave Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Driver Safety Policy
- Employee Conduct Policy
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Expense Policy
- Flexible Working Arrangements Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Internet, Email and Computer Use Policy
- Leave Without Pay Policy
- Long Service Leave Policy
- Managing Performance Policy
- Performance Review and Planning Program Procedures Policy
- Personal/Carer’s Leave Policy
- Position Classification Procedure Policy
- Staff Use of Company Facilities, Assets and Resources Policy
- Travel and Related Expenditure Policy
- Visitors on Premises Policy (for businesses with an office).
You can use all of them or some of them – it depends on your business and its needs.
Each policy will be customised to your business with the use of your business logo, company name and other specific information throughout. I will require you to complete a questionnaire once you have processed your order, prior to receiving the policies. They’ll be available to you within 3-5 business days after you’ve submitted your questionnaire response.
Several years ago I started work at a well-to-do company, working directly with the CEO. The company is a national company with many staff – and has warehouses (which has heightened risks) and NO company policies. None, whatsoever. I was shocked.
Needless to say, considering my lengthy background in the legal industry, I conducted hours of research and work to implement policies for the business to safeguard it and its employees. I’ve just worked with another business who has employees and contractors – as well as a factory – again, no policies. These are being implemented.
How important is it to you and your business to have these policies in place?
Terms of purchase
- As these policies are customised, you will receive your Policies pack in Word doc format within 3-5 business days of completing my questionnaire.
- You can use the Policies for your business only.
- The policies are NOT to be shared, sold or given away to others.
- You can make further changes to the policies. However, we take no responsibility for those changes.
- We offer no refunds once purchased, due to the nature of the product sold.