Standard operating procedures (SOPs) are step-by-step instructions that act as guidelines for business tasks processes by you and/or your employee(s). Whether written up in numbered steps or formatted as flow charts; effective SOPs are complete, clearly written, and based on input from people in your team.
It’s really important to create structure within your business, especially when you have team members or engage with outside consultants that work within your business.
To help you get on top of your business practices, this bundle includes:
- Standard Operating Procedures Guide
- Standard Operating Procedures Template
The template can be saved to your computer and copied for each procedure you need to document. The guide is a thorough document that helps you understand the premise of a SOP and how you can effectively use SOPs within your business.
This bundle will provide you with a standardised practice within your business. Once implemented, you won’t look back!
Here are some examples of what you can use a SOP for:
Production and Operations
- Steps in producing products or implementing services
- Quality review process
- Maintenance and inspection of equipment and tools
- Managing files and data
- Hiring Contractors
- Recruiting Procedures
- Interviewing and Screening Procedures
- Policies for Considering Applicants
- Training New Contractors
- Performance Evaluation
Marketing and Sales
- Press releases
- Social media
- Public relations
- Communication with the press
- Online marketing
- Talking with customers or clients about your products or services,
- Response time to inquiries
- Delivery time and method of services or products,
- Bookkeeping procedures
- Payment policies
- Management of account documents
- Company expenses,
IT Hardware and Software Management
and many other processes you have as part of your business.
You do NOT have permission to share, give away or resell the Standard Operating Procedures Bundle.
This bundle is intended for personal business use only.
- Use the bundle yourself in your business.
- Use the bundle to provide services to your own paying clients.
- Resell this kit in any way to your customers, clients, or members as this is not a PLR.
- Give this kit away for free.